Management of cookies
When you visit the Website, a “cookie” may be installed in your computer. A cookie is a file that records information concerning your browsing of the Website from that computer (e.g., visited pages, date and time of browsing, viewed links) and will facilitate your visits by making it easier and faster for you to identify yourself to access your target pages.
You can delete cookies installed on your computer at any time and prevent new cookies being saved and receive notification before installation of a new cookie by configuring your browser software. Please refer to the help section of your browser software for more information on how to activate and deactivate these functions.
Please note that you may not benefit from some of the services if you uninstall a cookie or prevent cookies from being installed on your machine.
2. Types of cookies, cookies and statistics and settings
Cookies installed on your server when you surf on the website are cookies which exclusively aim at enabling or facilitating communication through electronic mean or which are strictly necessary for the provision of services you require (Languages cookies, identify cookies...) or statistics cookies or other cookies under the following conditions.
When cookies require your prior consent to the installation, you are asked through the banner displayed on the front page, given that the pursuit of the navigation on the website means your acceptation.
2.1 Which cookies are installed?
Data Controller cookies
|Cookie||Description||How to OPTOUT||Persistence|
|Site (has_js)||Contains information about the browser session and allows visitors to log into the website||Removed when thebrowser is closed|
|Site (cookie_agreed)||Remembers a visitor's choice regarding cookies||13 months|
|Cookie editor||Description||How to OPTOUT||Persistence|
|Allows to see how many visitors come to the site and how often||http://www.xiti.com/en/optout.aspx||Removed when thebrowser is closed|
Statistics Cookies enable to measure the number of visits, the number of pages views, in addition to the activity of visitors on the website including their return rate. In that case, a statistical tool creates a cookie with a unique identifier, which will be stored for a maximum of 7 months.
Your IP address is also connected in order to determine the city from where you are connected. It is immediately rendered anonymous after your navigation on the website, which prevents your identification as a physical person. The statistic data concerning the site traffic are first collected by the service provider AT Internet and then returned to the data controller through an aggregated and anonymous way with a web interface to which only him can access.
Such data will not be transferred to third parties nor used for another purpose. At any time, you can block those cookies by using the “opt out” proceeding above http://www.xiti.com/en/optout.aspx .
2.2. How can you delete, be informed about the installation of new cookies?
How can you delete cookies file already installed on your computer?
- Go on your workstation
- Select in C:\ the “Windows file”
- Open the “temporary internet Files” file
- Select all the files (CTL A)
- Choose the option “delete”
How can you refuse or can you be informed of setup of all the cookies files?
- Surfing with Internet Explorer 5 (Microsoft): choose “Tools”, “internet Options”, “Security”, “Customise the level”, in the rolling menu, click on, “authorize cookies on your computer”, choose “ask for”, to be informed or desactivate so as to refuse all the cookies
- Surfing with Internet Explorer 6, 7 or 8 (Microsoft): Click on “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Confidentiality”, then the level you want to apply.
- Surfing with Firefox: Click on “Tools”, “Options”. In “Privacy” uncheck “Accept cookies”.
- Surfing with Google Chrome: Click on “Customise and Control Google Chrome”, click on “Settings”. In “Confidentiality”, click “Content Settings”, and tick “Block cookies and data from third parties websites.
- You have a right to access, query, modify, rectify or delete your personal data. You can obtain disclosure of your personal data. You can also object to the processing and circulation of your personal data. The Company reserves the right to reject any request it deems inappropriate. In accordance with applicable law in force, you have a right of formal consent to sales canvassing via e-mail, fax or automatic caller.
- If you wish to exercise these rights or obtain other information, please send your request by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to the following address:
Communication Externe – Case 40
562, avenue du Parc de l'Ile
92029 Nanterre Cedex