ANAC oil diagnosis
TOTAL's in-service motor oil analysis service is designed to help you improve the productivity and competitiveness of your business.
Our ANAC ("ANAlysis Compared") service provides a complete range of analytical monitoring systems for in-service oils or coolants, available for any automotive (vehicles and moving machines) or industrial (machinery and equipment) application.
Backed by two European laboratories, a global network of analysis sites, and a database of over four million samples, ANAC is a unique diagnostic tool that is trusted by businesses throughout the world.
Financial benefits for your business
ANAC is a strategic way to reduce your operating costs, both now and in the future, helping you:
- Enhance equipment service life,
- Economize fuel consumption,
- Optimize drain intervals,
- Prevent failures and downtime,
- Make decisions about the purchase of used equipment,
- improve equipment resale value.
Fleet management improvement
In addition, ANAC can optimize maintenance of your vehicle fleet and equipment by helping you:
- Define maintenance priorities,
- Justify emergency servicing,
- Decide whether to keep a machine in or out of service,
- Increase workshop efficiency.
Oil analysis online: instant access
ANAC results and analysis reports are available online via a secure server or directly on your smartphone, so you can get the information you need to make on-the-spot decisions, no matter where you are. You’ll have a real-time access to the results of analyses carried out.
It’s also very convenient as the results can be downloaded into a PDF file or Excel spreadsheet.