How to check oil level?
Trust us: it's worth checking your car oil is at an optimum level. If you do so, your car will thank you!
Why checking your oil?
Oil check does not only help improving your engine's performance, it also increases your car's life expectancy.
Remember to check the oil level and make it a habit before every long journey.
By checking oil,
Also be sure to choose the right oil, as this is important for your engine's resilience and performance.
Benefits of maintaining an optimal oil level:
- Increase your engine's efficiency and reduce the fuel consumption.
- Reduce premature wear of engine components.
- Prevent the formation of deposits and limit the development of corrosion.
- Reduce harmful emissions into the atmosphere.
Your car's oil consumption depends on many factors:
- The type of vehicle you own.
- Your driving style and where you usually drive (city, roads, highways).
- The mechanical condition of your engine.
- Weather conditions.
To go further, you can have a look to the following advice per type of oil:
- How to check engine oil?
- How to check transmission fluid?
- How to check manual transmission fluid?
- How to check automatic transmission fluid?
- How to check brake fluid?